In line with Government policy the Railway Safety Commission (RSC) aims to pay suppliers within 15 days of receipt of a valid invoice for goods or services.
Invoices will be accepted either electronically or in hard copy. Invoices will only be considered valid if they:
- contain the name and address of the payee,
- are dated appropriately, and
- contain specifics regarding the charge, including relevant tax.
Hard copy invoices should be addressed to Finance Office, Railway Safety Commission, 4th Floor, Trident House, Blackrock, Co Dublin. Alternatively, they may be emailed to email@example.com
The RSC will not be responsible for invoices not reaching the RSC and therefore if an invoice has not been paid within 15 days the supplier should follow up to ensure it was received.
Quarterly performance reports are available here.
- Prompt Payments Report Q1 2012
- Prompt Payments Report Q2 2012
- Prompt Payments Report Q3 2012
- Prompt Payments Report Q4 2012
- Prompt Payments Report Q3 2011
- Prompt Payments Report Q4 2011